20 January 2012

Got Jumped Part II

I don't want to exploit an event that actually shook me up for attention, so I'll keep the details to a minimum so you can get a gist.

Because this actually happened to me, and nothing EVER happens to me. Like scary things.

SO I was biking home from work where we were doing a food tasting and this guy on the corner is all, that guy down there just got jumped.

And I was all, yah right. I'm tired of talking to crazies for today.

But then I actually looked up and saw this guy staggering toward us.

Long story short, I ended up sitting in the back of the cop car because I was a witness, even though I didn't see anything, with the guy who got beat up.

Some dealers had stopped him because they said he owed them money, he said he didn't, so they started shoving and kicking him. Then one pulled a gun, the guy grabbed for it, and two shots were fired. Kids freaked out, pistol whipped him, and took off. He was covered in blood and one of his shoes came off. I sat there staring at the paramedics and swiftly learning their protocol, told the cops a bunch of useless information that they already knew, and went home.

I flopped onto my bed for thirty seconds and then went to my man's place to drink tea and eat chili with beer and play nazi zombies. I promise, it's not a regular thing but it's pretty good for a troubled mind.



how to make a croquette:

get a log of goat cheese.
use dental floss to slice it into tight circles.
coat with crushed almonds.
fry for a hot second.
put it on a beautiful plate. It only deserves the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment