12 July 2011

Frozen Cherries

1. Cut out the pits so you can eat uninhibited
2. Freeze your GMO strawberry cherries at 2.50/lb from Safeway. That's $3/lb less than at Alfalfa's. That's 1/3 a fifth of Burnett's that you should drink before your next shift.
3. Those frozen cherries go real well with chocolate chips.
4. Keep them in the lowboy for a pickmeups all night.
4 1/2. If you have a life that you enjoy during the day, pull the cherries out after they're totally frozen and let them sit for 30 minutes. When you get back, they'll have a popsicle texture.
5. Keep your post short so you don't disclose too much emotion about your bed being in the closet when you get home after your coworker steals your best friend's cell phone and there's no promised flatbread burger in the fridge and your sister won't take you running with her. But it's ok because I'm going to see...



AND



AND



AND




At Osheaga in Montreal with my music gurus David and Will. That means I can get New Orleans, angry, and hipster all in one day. Hopefully I'll be able to remember my name. Just kidding I couldn't forget because I have to wear a nametag to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment