Here we go!
1. Starting with the knife sharpener, that's Adrien Brody because he's skinny like a rod.
2. The king knife is George Clooney, because he's king in her eyes.
3. The serrated bread knife is Ash. Because he's different. Like Ash from Fantastic Mr. Fox wooo funky arm movements.
4. The big one is Lebowski. Because Big Lebowski, and Faulkner's love for the man Jeff Bridges.
5. Then we've got Dalli, from the Outsiders. He was the last one named. Hence- outsider. Kidding I haven't even read the book so I don't get the reference but I don't mind shooting the bull like I do.
6. Then the scissors. Which are Johnny Depp cause Edward Scissorhands scissors scissors yeah great movie.
OK. Stick with me.
7. 8. 9. Then we've got the three girls: Yoko Ono (Beatles tribute kinda?) Tina Fey! and Khadija
10. 11. 12. 13. And then the four steak knife brothers: Adams, Black, Atticus, and Bobby Fuller!
AND! Here's James Franco's best work. You've got to got to watch. Maybe not family-friendly but essential to the post.
Lots of Love,
PS. Dormét is like the next Apple, so I'd jump on this bandwagon now and buy some stock while its cheap/press like below