22 April 2011

greenthings




A lot of people asked me how 4/20 in Boulder went.
I'll tell you this: More so than ever, I wish I had been around for Woodstock. More so than ever, I will not become a stoner. "Toke," "blaze," and "light up" will not become my vocabulary. SO, don't worry about me, Vermonsties, I'm doing fine.

We did make a green smoothie though. Super refreshing, super good for you. Stop complaining about vegetables and just do it.

Spinach
Green peppers
kiwis
banana
coconut
a splash of milk

DELICIOUS

ALSO, I made everyone do a garlic shot last night to keep from getting sick:
chop a clove of garlic (good for your heart), add a dash of cinnamon (brain activity) and sprinkle of Emergen-C (nothing but placebo) and a shot's worth of water (H - 2 - oohhhhhhh!!!!).



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment