07 March 2011

Money Can't Buy Me Love


But blenders can. So thanks Mom. After running so many laps on a track that we started to feel like gerbils, it was good to not extend that notion by eating oats in the dining hall. Instead we swiped some chocolate milk, bananas and ice and put it in our new blender for a killer recovery smoothie. It gave me a brain freeze that traveled from my head through my esophagus all the way down my spine until Faulkner told me a little trick; put your tongue on the roof of your mouth. She totally made it up- but it calmed me down. Since we made enough smoothie for 5 people we got creative after the first serving and added blueberries and then coffee for a little pick-me-up.

I beg to be forgiven for putting the Beatles and Vanilla Ice in the same post.

7 comments:

  1. I have an idea! I'll do ice ice baby again but this time I'll drink a smoothie with the video and you can post it. Just kidding, I would never do that in front of people

    ReplyDelete
  2. to see the comments it says "1 comments" and 1 is not plural so it shouldn't be comments and to fix this i am commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are forgiven...and i quote mom, "awwww"

    ReplyDelete
  4. chocolate milk, bananas, and blueberrys AND coffee! intriguing mixture. and your forgiven haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey we got stuff to make MORE smoothies and shakes!
    ...there's a smores one in the mix that you should be there for

    ReplyDelete