27 February 2011

Do YOU LIKE PANCAKES?


YEAH we like PANCAKES.
Actually, nahh. We don't really like pancakes.

WE LIKE CREPES.
Because crepes can be eaten for breakfast. Or lunch. Or dessert....or a combination of the three.

After 11,400 meters on the track we decided we earned two lunch crepes and a dessert crepe.

Faulkner is really pushing me to put this video on our blog but I refuse to advocate it on here but I'll give you the link because I'm a giver.



These were the extras that turned into lunch's dessert with just some sugar and butter.....how European of us. Well actually I added applesauce to mine. Probably not so European.



These were the real superstars of the day. These turned my sandwich-cart frown upside down! Ham-cheese-apple-cheddar cheese crepes. AND they're WHOLE wheat! How nutritional. To any skeptics: No, this cannot be done in a dining hall.


They complement an old episode of 30 Rock...
"Lemon, the grown-up dating world is like your haircut. Sometimes, awkward triangles occur."

+Bryn


No comments:

Post a Comment